Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Highlighted
Established Member.. DamienCurrier
Established Member..

Performance Trend Report - Export to PDF: company logo distorted

Hello,

I'm beginning to experiment with the performance trend reports available in the HP Performance Center tool.  I am using HP Performance Center 12.20, Build 12.20.628.0.  There's an "Export to PDF" option which allows your to add your company logo to the PDF report.  However, whenever I try this, the logo comes out squeezed vertically and does not look right.  I have tried resizing the image file itself thinking that there is a "window" that the PDF tool is using, but the image is always squeezed the same amount.  I have tried resizing my image to 75%, 50% and 25% of original all while maintaining proportions.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to get the logo on the PDF report without it being distorted?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Performance Trend Report - Export to PDF: company logo distorted

Hi,

It requires a code fix in m,y opinion.

Please open a support ticket.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.