NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
Performance Center User Discussions
cancel

Performance Trend Report - Export to PDF: company logo distorted

Highlighted
New or Quiet Member.. DamienCurrier
New or Quiet Member..

Performance Trend Report - Export to PDF: company logo distorted

Hello,

I'm beginning to experiment with the performance trend reports available in the HP Performance Center tool.  I am using HP Performance Center 12.20, Build 12.20.628.0.  There's an "Export to PDF" option which allows your to add your company logo to the PDF report.  However, whenever I try this, the logo comes out squeezed vertically and does not look right.  I have tried resizing the image file itself thinking that there is a "window" that the PDF tool is using, but the image is always squeezed the same amount.  I have tried resizing my image to 75%, 50% and 25% of original all while maintaining proportions.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to get the logo on the PDF report without it being distorted?

Thanks

1 REPLY
 Micro Focus Expert Shlomi Nissim  Micro Focus Expert
 Micro Focus Expert

Re: Performance Trend Report - Export to PDF: company logo distorted

Hi,

It requires a code fix in m,y opinion.

Please open a support ticket.

Regards,

Shlomi

Top Contributors Last 30 Days