Performance Center User Discussions
cancel

Run Test Failed Error

SOLVED
Go to solution
Respected Contributor.. Pauld Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Run Test Failed Error

Hello, Performance Center 12.57

Some tests show the status as 'Run Failure' and test duration a 0 seconds. Even though these tests had been running for 1 hour.

In the Event Logs there is an error “ Run test failed. Reason: ‘Failed in HandleRunFinished activity’

Due to this issue the testing team are not able to extract the results for thier test runs. This issue happens on when they use different Load Generators and is not isolated to one Load Generator.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor..
Solution

Re: Run Test Failed Error

Hi @EyalR

Just to update you. The scenario used for this test was recreated and this resolved the issue.

3 REPLIES
EyalR Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi @Pauld,

Please open a support ticket as there is not enough information in the error message you provided in order to understand the cause to that failure. 
If possible please share the log file from the controller the was used in that test from <PC Host installation dir>\orchidtmp\LTLogger\LTOPSvc from the time the issue occured and I will try to check if I can identify the cause.

Regards,
Eyal

Respected Contributor..
Solution

Hi @EyalR

Just to update you. The scenario used for this test was recreated and this resolved the issue.

EyalR Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi @Pauld,

Thank you very much for the update. I am glad to hear it is working well now.
If you wish to investigate the source of the issue, please open a support ticket and Micro Focus support team will assist with that.
Please refer to this post in order to shorten the investigation time. I believe it requires Performance Center R&D attention.

Regards,
Eyal