NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
Project and Portfolio Management User Discussions
cancel

Add and update Approved Budegt in Projects (financial summary)

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Ravi4it Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Add and update Approved Budegt in Projects (financial summary)

We would like to add and update budget for the year 2015 for a certain project. There is no entries for the fiscal year 2015 in the dropdown. Looks like, this is not possible from PPM Tool out of the box.

Instead can we use webservice_toolkit for the same.

I have tried using webservices (.Net) webservice_toolkit. I tried executing the Program.cs from console (C:\Users\rcpamarthi\Downloads\webservice_toolkit\MicrosoftDotNet\FinancialDataTest and C:\Users\rcpamarthi\Downloads\webservice_toolkit\MicrosoftDotNet\FinancialSummaryTest). I am getting errors. Kindly find the attached screenshot.

It looks like the program in webservices_toolkit does not support the latest version for C# version and .Net framework.

Thanks

3 REPLIES
Francisco_M_PPM
RoleRemover

Re: Add and update Approved Budegt in Projects (financial summary)

Hello Ravi4it,

Investigating about this I found that what you want it is possible now on 9.41, you can check the below link:

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1L63453

As per your issue with the webservices I found the following with a similar compatibility issue that may help:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33317074/compilation-error-when-change-net-framework-from-4-5-2-to-4-5-in-vs-2015-commun

Thanks,

Francisco Morales
Customer Support Engineer
Trusted Contributor.. Ravi4it Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Many many thanks. That was really helpful.

I made the necessary changes.

We are using PPM 9.42 SAAS. I need to restart the server. How can i restart the PPM Server SAAS remotely?

Etienne_Canaud
RoleRemover

Hi,

To restart a SaaS environment you'll need to open a ticket with SaaS ; maybe they have a request type that lets you do that on-demand, but I don't think it'll be allowed on PROD during business hours as uptime & SLAs have to be enforced.

Top Contributors Last 30 Days