Changes to the community structure and the menu bar
Significant changes have happened to the structure of our community and our drop down menu bar. READ ABOUT IT HERE
Project and Portfolio Management User Discussions
cancel

Additional Oracle license requires ?

Highlighted
DuyNK
Absent Member.

Additional Oracle license requires ?

Hi friends,

Hope you have a great day.

Currently my customer having :

Item#  Product name#                                         Product #                 Quantity

10            HP PPM 9.20 Eng SW E-Media                                   T5570FAE                         1

20            HP PPM DM-X Ora EBZ 9.20 Eng SW E-Med           T5572FAE                          1

30            HP PPM Foundn up to 25 Usrs SW E-LTU                T5580AAE                        1

40            HP PPM Deployment Mgt Nmd Usr SW E-LT          T5592AAE                         16

50            HP PPM Admin + Config Nmd Usr SW E-LT             T7372AAE                        1

60            HP PPM DM Oracle Ext Nmd Usr SW E-LTU             T7373AAE                         16

They would like to purchase an additional 7 and 10 PPM Deployment Management license. And they would like to know if there is any additional Oracle license required ?

Please advise.

Thank you for your time.

Duy

1 REPLY

Re: Additional Oracle license requires ?

Hi @DuyNK

I can help to get you connected with the appropriate PPM sales representative to discuss this additional licensing.  I will follow up with PM to offer contact information.

Thanks,
Mark

I am an HP employee in the enterprise software group. If my post helps you, please mark it as an accepted solution. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert.