Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Highlighted
Shravan Kathuri Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error when using Create Request in Import-> XML

Hi,

We are using PPM 7.1 SP5.

When i clicked on Create Request under the section Import -> XML , It is giving compilation error message as

/opt/ITG/server/GEHC_ITL/work/jboss.web/localhost/itg/org/apache/jsp/web/knta/admin/RequestXMLImporter_jsp.java:14: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : class XMLImportResult
import com.kintana.core.openapi.XMLImportResult;

Where can i find "openapi" package and how to import it into my application server?

I have attached the screenshot of error message?

Thanks
Shravan kumar.K
0 Likes
2 Replies
Shravan Kathuri Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error when using Create Request in Import-> XML

Attached the screenshot...
0 Likes
himanshukumar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error when using Create Request in Import-> XML

Shravan,

Based on the error message you need to debug the RequestXMLImporter_jsp.java in path provided in the log. It seems the class is having a symbol which the compiler is not able to resolve.

Thanks!
Himanshu
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.