Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

When activate the required fields in a request

Highlighted
Luis Saira
Respected Contributor.

When activate the required fields in a request

there is any way to configure the actions of the required fields in an application form?, for example, when I give you the option to save that I do not validate the required fields, where only advance the state of flux (the buttons yellows).
Someone I know how to handle this case?
Luis
3 REPLIES
Dale Colliver
Super Contributor.

Re: When activate the required fields in a request

You should be able to require the fields at the next w/f step and reconfirm to that step. Then the user could save the request at the first step with the field blank, but clicking an action button would bring up the reconfirm popup before going to the next step.
Nishant Rso
Valued Contributor.

Hi Luis...Sometimes there are issues with the reconfirm thing. What you can do is add an execution step (OR) and give a status name for that step. Then you can make those fileds are required at that particular status. I experienced this issue once. Let me know if you need any other help.
-Nishant
Semenov Alexand
Acclaimed Contributor.

Luis, the best way is read DemandUG&CG where is fuul information about request status and fields.