Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
ielito
Trusted Contributor.

fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

Hi Experts, 

I need a help with this issue :)

In the attached document I explain better, with error screens. 


When I try to select a Specific Concurrent, I got this error: 
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 904 in fdlget 
Cause: fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier. 

 

Concurrent Output:

Concurrent Manager        DB: DEBSCNO - Could not find @DEBSCNO_PPM. Omitting

                           from view definition.

 

                           DB: QEBSCNO - Could not find @DEBSCNO_QEBSCNO.

                           Omitting from view definition.

 

More Information
1. Object Migration version: 7.5 
2. Oracle app version on O*M instance: EBS Version: 12.1.3 
3. Data Base version for Oracle app: 11.2.0.3.0 

4. PPM Version: 9.20

Let me know if you need any more information, ok ? 

3 REPLIES
Utkarsh_Mishra
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

Check whether the DB LINK "DEBSCNO_PPM" exist in your PPM schema.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
kintanadan
Super Contributor.
Solution

Re: fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

Check the CLM_DB_LINKS Value Set, and also the DB Links using the APPS account.

Verify the tnsnames.ora entries.

 

Regards

ielito
Trusted Contributor.

Re: fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

Hi Guys, tks for quick reply....

I checked the dblinks and really had to change some things.

Now I have other problem, with DBLinks. I have three db_links (DEV, QA and TEST). QA saw all db_links. But the DEV and TEST, not.

I thing this a problem with a DBA of the customer, so......

Tks a lot for help, guys !!!

Best,