01-24-2012 04:26 AM
what's the issue in general? Are you generating periods but they are not visible?
Did you enable the period type? Time Management Periods for timesheets or the like?
There are two things you have to do:
- enable the period type;
- create the periods.
thus first you have to enable the period type in the backend, for example (taken from the Time management Config Guide (attached), Page 22, Chapter 2
SQL> UPDATE ktmg_period_types
SQL> SET enabled_flag = 'Y'
SQL> WHERE duration_code = '<Supported Value>'
Hope this helps.
- Kudos always welcome -
01-24-2012 04:47 AM
The problem is, we are not able to generate fiscal year from 2013. When we try generating for 2013 to 2020, we get the above mentioned error.
Please show some light on this!
Thanks in Advance!
01-24-2012 05:22 AM
The error is
$ sh kGenPeriods.sh -startYear 2013 -endYear 2013
JAVA_HOME = D:/Java/jdk1.6.0_17
java version "1.6.0_17"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_17-b04)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 14.3-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
DEBUG: PPM server home directory is C:\ITG\
INFO: [-startYear, 2013, -endYear, 2013]
INFO: running validate ...
ERROR: exception occurred: For input string: "Q3", please check the log file for
Please let me know
01-24-2012 05:48 AM
you started a separate thread on that one and I answered in there a couple of questions.
I can't guess anything from here. You DO need to get some data back on that thread.
Lets keep the topics apart or close threads.
- Amishra on: Portlet and User Profile Region
- ShravanK on: XML Plugin for PPM 9.31 and later
- Chris18 on: PPM Time Management Notifications
- Amishra on: PPM Database backup abd Rollback
- Stojanda1 on: PPM - Export of reports
- Etienne_Canaud on: Difference between server.conf and parameters in Admin console
- Etienne_Canaud on: Some tasks' status information changes automatically
- ShravanK on: Portlets not showing individual progress bar in summary page
- Amishra on: Workflow changes not allowed
- ShravanK on: Is PPM supports Windows 10 and Microsoft EDGE browser?