Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
Quality Center / ALM Practitioners Forum
cancel

I would need a Bug field to change Its value, when another Bug field is updated

Highlighted
IvyEPL
Member.

I would need a Bug field to change Its value, when another Bug field is updated

I have two cases where I would  like to make a field to change its value, when another field gets a particular value

1. Case One: When in the Bug the status is change to RE-Open, I would like to the Severity and Priority to be change to 5-Urgent.
    2. Case two: When in the bug the status is change to Fixed, I would like to field called Fixed-On to capture the date when the status change happened.

Thank you in advance for all the support you could provide me

Best Regards

Ivy

1 REPLY
Mark McNamara
Honored Contributor.

Re: I would need a Bug field to change Its value, when another Bug field is updated

Hi there,

If you refer to the workflow examples in the Admin Guide, you’ll find an example for setting the value of one field based on the value of another field.

(Statements expressed here are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.)