Quality Center / ALM Practitioners Forum
cancel

Upcoming Webinar: What's new in HP Quality Center and HP ALM 11.0

Highlighted
Nick_B_1
Absent Member.

Upcoming Webinar: What's new in HP Quality Center and HP ALM 11.0

Please join me for a Webinar on Tuesday, January 11, 10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET on "What's new in HP Quality Center and HP ALM 11.0"

Register Here:

http://www.hp.com/go/newappsrelease

Predictability, repeatability, agility, and higher quality 

HP Quality Center has been an industry-standard platform for requirements, test and defect management for years. With the 11.0 release we have integrated business process modeling with requirements management and we have also developed a first-class solution to accelerate manual testing.

And now HP has introduced HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.0 - a solution that allows you to bring predictability, repeatability, agility, and higher quality to the full application lifecycle. HP ALM enables large, global enterprises with initiatives that span up to hundreds of applications to drive consistent processes, shared practices, and improve productivity and collaboration across all application projects. 

During this webinar, you will see how these releases allow you to:

• Improve communication and collaboration between key stakeholders (BA's-Dev-QA)
  • Plan, track and report your application projects across the application lifecycle
  • Accelerate and improve accuracy of manual testing
  • Integrate business process modeling and gain traceability across the application lifecycle
www.cloudforge.com
2 REPLIES
TN_1
Absent Member.

Re: Upcoming Webinar: What's new in HP Quality Center and HP ALM 11.0

Watched webinar recording, is there a way to get a PDF file of the slides that were presented? 

Nick_B_1
Absent Member.

Re: Upcoming Webinar: What's new in HP Quality Center and HP ALM 11.0

Probably the best way to get the slides is get in contact with you local HP Sales Rep who should have access to them (or at least the product team).

I know longer work at HP, so I can't distribute content anymore.  I hope you can track them down.  I will also pass this onto some of my old colleagues and see if they can help.

www.cloudforge.com