The community has a new login process
The community single sign-on system has been changed. Learn more about it HERE
Highlighted

Range in Search Form

Hi, All.

I have a question. In a Search Form of a link botton, could I use Ranges for date fields?

This because, I have a link botton with a Search Form ($fill.search.format="Advanced.Form"). In this search form, I have ranges so I could search for dates. But this ranges don´t work like they work in search form of the menu option.

I have defined this ranges in the search configuration, in the object, and it works when I search any range from the menu option.

Could someone tell me if the only way that search of range work ok is form menu option or I have to do something so they could work form link botton?

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.