The community has a new login process
The community single sign-on system has been changed. Learn more about it HERE
vuyi Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

request search screen

Hi,

Please assist, I do a search on live using the windows client of all request assigned to a group “sober dev” and the results I get is 51 records,

I do the same search on the web and I get 3 records, any idea why?

if run a query on the database I get 51 records, how can I fix this issue, I'm using HP SM 9.41.

Thanks in advance

Vuyi

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: request search screen

1: do the search on web, click on BACK and then open on Expert Search to see what query is being really send.. if it's exactly the same, go to step 2
2: before press the search, go to system status and enable the trace for the user.. rtm: 5 and debugdbquery 999..
review the log to see and you'll probably find out the reason.. If not, generate a trace from the client and compare both and identify where things become different. ..
In case you don't figure out, attach the result of the trace here and we take a look.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.