NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
SMA ChatOps Forum
cancel

ChatOps ver 1.3 - Communcation from SM to Slack not working.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Ivis Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

ChatOps ver 1.3 - Communcation from SM to Slack not working.

Hi - implemented as instructed in manual but when I try to i.e open a Major incident and create a wookroom in Slack it does not work - and I am wondering how communcation is working from SM to Slack? 

When adding the incomming webhook in the RuleSets and SL's does the communication go directly from SM to Slack or is it channeled to the hubot? From what I have done there is nowhere in SM where I add the chatbot server in any scripts. 

Is there a need to have FW openining incoming to SM server when using webhooks? We now only have openings out from SM server. 

BR Ivis. 

2 REPLIES
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: ChatOps ver 1.3 - Communcation from SM to Slack not working.

please contact Cui, Zhen (Jessica HPSW-R&D-SH) <zhen.cui@hpe.com> 

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: ChatOps ver 1.3 - Communcation from SM to Slack not working.

Hi,

This needs further investigation with details. please contact support to raise an incident ticket.

BR,

Jessie