NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
SMA Idea Exchange
cancel

End users portal searching or filtering

End users may end up with 100's of requests in their portal and need some way of searching or filtering the requests.

Detail description:

User Story: As a team leader, I want to search/filter my open requests so that I can find the correct request
User Role: Team leaders, admin assistants the users who request multiple offerings for multiple people
Requirement: to be able to search and filter the open or closed request in the portal
Benefit: to pinpoint the correct request among so many requests
Value: Less time spent while trying to find the proper request.
Detailed Description: In the my requests page, the end users see their open and closed request. There is no search or filter capability there in the page. End users need to scroll down many times to find a specific request if there are more than 20-30 requests. The solution can be a filter box or a search on that screen as there is search on the offerings.

3 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Accepted
this idea has been accepted on our product roadmap, timing TBD. Subscribe to receive updates. (This is not a formal commitment, and subject to change)
Super Contributor.

I totally agree with this.