SMAX User Discussions
cancel

No main menu (PLAN, BUILD, RUN) even with suite-admin user after new install of SMAX 2018.05

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Levent Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

No main menu (PLAN, BUILD, RUN) even with suite-admin user after new install of SMAX 2018.05

Hello, I have installed SMAX 2018.05.  I am trying to configure suite.  So far I could not see the main menu.   I defined tenant, trial license, lincense pool, license assingment.  Added suite-admin to tenant too.   But I cant go ahead with configururation because of the absence of the main menu? Any idea, please? (No main menu (PLAN, BUILD, RUN)  even with suite-admin user after new install of SMAX 2018.05) attached screenshot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Solution

Re: No main menu (PLAN, BUILD, RUN) even with suite-admin user after new install of SMAX 2018.05

For a fresh new tenant, only the tenant admin is able to access the Agent Interface. Even for the suite-admin, it is only a regular ESS user for a tenant before you grant more permission to it. 

Please use the tenant admin user you set for your tenant to access the Agent Interface. 

2 REPLIES
Solution

Re: No main menu (PLAN, BUILD, RUN) even with suite-admin user after new install of SMAX 2018.05

For a fresh new tenant, only the tenant admin is able to access the Agent Interface. Even for the suite-admin, it is only a regular ESS user for a tenant before you grant more permission to it. 

Please use the tenant admin user you set for your tenant to access the Agent Interface. 

Trusted Contributor.. Levent Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Thanks a lot Leslie