NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
SMAX User Discussions
cancel

Popup UI Suggestion from Support Agent in Service Portal

Highlighted
IBayraktar Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Popup UI Suggestion from Support Agent in Service Portal

Hello, 

I'm new on SMA-X and investigation playground environment. 

In the youtube demo video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPaxcdpR0Q&t=31s) there is amazing option like creating ticket from image, than a couple minutes later Popup from Support Agent informing that there is suggested solution. 

I did modify IT support process making it solved automatically based recognized text (using match_pattern function) just for demo porpuses with the some static solution. But how can I trigger popup on UI screen with the message like in red square in sceen shot bellow?

Maybe it is some configuration options or I'm missing something and it is manual process done by other? How does it work? If somebody knows it could you kindly clarify this moment to me.

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 15.09.18.png