HPE Software is now Micro Focus
HPE Software is now Micro Focus
Security Research
cancel

New contact information for Pwn2Own 2016

New contact information for Pwn2Own 2016

Dustin_Childs

p2o.jpgIn October 2015 Hewlett Packard announced an agreement to divest the TippingPoint business to Trend Micro. This divestiture includes the Zero Day Initiative (ZDI). With the completion of this transaction on March 8, 2016, all Pwn2Own- and ZDI-related inquiries should now go through Trend Micro.

To register for the event, the new email address to contact is zdi@trendmicro.com. Again, registration can only be accomplished through email. Queries via Twitter, blog post, or other means will not be acknowledged or answered. Registration closes at 5pm Pacific Time on March 14, 2016.

We are excited to continue to support Pwn2Own through our co-sponsorship and look forward to what the future holds for the ZDI. During the contest, we still plan to update our blog periodically with results and photos during the event. Follow us on Twitter @thehpesr and keep an eye on the #pwn2own hashtag for continuing coverage. We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver.

For all Pwn2Own or ZDI-related media inquiries, please contact publicrelations@trendmicro.com

• Exploit
  • pwn2own
  • ZDI
0 Kudos
About the Author

Dustin_Childs

I am a senior security content developer with Hewlett Packard Enterprise Security Research. In this role, I write and edit security analysis and supporting content from researchers. I am also responsible for providing insight into the threat landscape; competitive intelligence to the research team; and providing guidance on the social media roadmap. Part of my role includes speaking publicly and promoting the research and technology of HPE Enterprise Security Products .

Filter by Labels