Security
cancel

Cybersecurity knows no borders—See Micro Focus Security at the IT-SA Conference

Cybersecurity knows no borders—See Micro Focus Security at the IT-SA Conference

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Cybersecurity knows no borders.jpgWith today’s online digital world, cybersecurity knows no borders. Your corporate data (along with your brand’s reputation) can easily be stolen from anywhere in the world. That’s why the Micro Focus Security team would like to invite their customers to IT-SA Nuremburg, taking place from 9 - 11 October 2018. The event offers IT Security solutions for cloud security, mobile security, encryption, IT compliance and biometry, as well as network security, virus protection or basic IT protection. This year, 2018, is the tenth gathering of IT security experts at Europe’s No. 1 security event, with last year’s conference hosting approximately 13,000 visitors examining over 630 booths.

Although this is the tenth year, common security challenges persist year after year, such as:

• How do I make sure that my developers are creating secure code?
  • How can I ensure that my data is kept secure and private?
  • How do I manage and ensure appropriate access?
  • How do I detect what threats I am exposed to, when I am under attack, or that a breach has occurred?
  • And, most importantly, how do I minimize my risk and ensure compliance? 

Therefore, the key to enterprise digital transformation is to secure and enable the relationships between identities, applications, and data, regardless of how or where things are deployed. 

Why Visit Micro Focus at IT-SA?

Big trade shows can be exhausting. Why should a CISO or other IT security professional go out of their way to visit Micro Focus? This year, we are excited that the Micro Focus Security booth will feature our new end-to-end security platform for the enterprise. In 2017, Micro Focus and HPE Software merged to form one of the largest software companies in the world. Micro Focus is uniquely positioned to support customers in a world of hybrid IT - from mainframe to mobile to cloud - who need a new generation of security solutions and holistic concepts combined with effective data management. Based on the three pillars of prevention, detection and response, the Micro Focus security portfolio offers a holistic, open and intelligent approach to find the right balance between easy access to critical business data and risk minimization. 

Stay up to date on the latest in InfoSec

Discover how to detect known and unknown threats through correlation, data ingestion and analytics with ArcSight Intelligent Security Operations. The continued development of ArcSight Data Platform (ADP), Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) and ArcSight Investigate are well-equipping Micro Focus customers and their SecOps organizations to be aware of internal and external threats, known and unknown malicious events and data across their global networks.

One of the biggest challenges facing security and risk professionals at every organization today is keeping up with the exponential growth of applications and related risks. Learn about secure coding possibilities, security testing, and continuous monitoring and protection of applications with Fortify.  

Users, devices and the Internet of things have added a layer of complexity to security management that requires infrastructures to provide adaptive security capabilities with a streamlined user experience. Discover an integrated approach with our NetIQ Identity and Access Management Portfolio  to make sure the right identities have the right access to the right things at the right time. 

Micro Focus is investing heavily in the protection of structured and unstructured data, whether in-use, in-transit or at-rest, for persistent protection and management of sensitive data across the enterprise. Micro Focus is growing its Voltage data security portfolio with recently added transparent protection of Voltage SecureData Sentry for cloud, commercial and in-house applications without critical application changes or integration required. 

Talk to us to see how our security solutions can help you 

You can find us at IT-SA Booth 10.1-116. Together with our partners Cancom GmbH, Prianto, profi.com AG and SECUINFRA GmbH we can help you to protect what matters most – apps, users and data. 

Micro Focus is also co-exhibitor at the MTRIX booth 10.0-212 as well as at the G+H Systems GmbH booth 10.0-527. 

Learn how to keep the hackers out 

Your enterprise will be under constant attack. This might be a direct attack or a collateral damage through the attack of one of your partners. Attackers only have to succeed once. Security and IT professionals need to assess where the risks are hidden in their environment and eliminate vulnerabilities. So request our IT-SA ticket today by sending an email to security-risk-mgmt@microfocus.com. We are looking forward to see you at Booth 10.1-116 to discuss how we can help you to protect your enterprise.

0 Kudos