NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
Service Desk User Discussions
cancel

Range in Search Form

Highlighted

Range in Search Form

Hi, All.

I have a question. In a Search Form of a link botton, could I use Ranges for date fields?

This because, I have a link botton with a Search Form ($fill.search.format="Advanced.Form"). In this search form, I have ranges so I could search for dates. But this ranges don´t work like they work in search form of the menu option.

I have defined this ranges in the search configuration, in the object, and it works when I search any range from the menu option.

Could someone tell me if the only way that search of range work ok is form menu option or I have to do something so they could work form link botton?

Thanks