NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
Service Desk User Discussions
cancel

request search screen

vuyi Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

request search screen

Hi,

Please assist, I do a search on live using the windows client of all request assigned to a group “sober dev” and the results I get is 51 records,

I do the same search on the web and I get 3 records, any idea why?

if run a query on the database I get 51 records, how can I fix this issue, I'm using HP SM 9.41.

Thanks in advance

Vuyi

1 REPLY
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: request search screen

1: do the search on web, click on BACK and then open on Expert Search to see what query is being really send.. if it's exactly the same, go to step 2
2: before press the search, go to system status and enable the trace for the user.. rtm: 5 and debugdbquery 999..
review the log to see and you'll probably find out the reason.. If not, generate a trace from the client and compare both and identify where things become different. ..
In case you don't figure out, attach the result of the trace here and we take a look.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!