NOTICE: Branded Content
NOTICE: Certain versions of content (“Material”) accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.
Service Manager Documentation Forum
cancel

Documentation of HPSM

SOLVED
Go to solution
HPSMBeginner Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Documentation of HPSM

Hi All,

Kindly let me know which link I should use to access the documentation for HPSM

Regards,

HB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomPowe Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: Documentation of HPSM

6 REPLIES
TomPowe Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Outstanding Contributor... Brett_Christlieb Outstanding Contributor...
Outstanding Contributor...

If you have the Service Manager installation media then you can install and run SM Help Server. For the most part all documentation is contained within it. 

Acclaimed Contributor... Jas1 Acclaimed Contributor...
Acclaimed Contributor...

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01294561 for the 9.3 & 9.4 documents list.

Or like Brett mentioned, the online help for specific topics.

gregbaskin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is there another link to the service manager 9.33, I can't get access to this link.

Thanks.

New or Quiet Member... Ray_Tang
New or Quiet Member...

Not sure if there is an online version of it because SM9.33 is a pretty old version.

If you have access to HPE software support online, you can download SM9.33 help server and deploy it on your own web server to use. https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00729523 

And most of the content of SM940 classic help should work for 9.33 as well, except for newly added features as of SM9.34.