Service Manager / Service Center User Discussions
cancel

HP SRC: Approval locked SD

Midoks Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

HP SRC: Approval locked SD

Hello Experts,

When we try to approve each locked SD from SRC portal we have a message "Your SD is approved" but she is still in my inbox approval,

When we use the Windows Client to approve this locked SD we have the message indicate : the SD is locked by user and you can't approve

Any somene can help us what we can do to have the same functionnality in SRC like SM windows client or change something to call a good message from SRC portal.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES
Kelalek2 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP SRC: Approval locked SD

Let me recap a bit, so I'm sure I got your problem correctly. What I understood from your description, is that approvers are able to trying approvals in SRC, even those SD tickets are currently locked by another user? And the correct behaviour should be that approving those "locked" SD tickets should not be possible in SRC?

And another question - what is your SM version?

---
To get good answers, ask good questions.
Midoks Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hello,

Yes Exact.

The SM version is 9.35.

Waiting your kind feedback !

Highlighted
Kelalek2 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I am not using version 9.35 and I don't have experience of that version. But I believe it's the SRC functionality error and due to product's nature, such errors must be fixed by the Microfocus. In form of hotfix or patch.

I recommend contacting Microfocus support to inquire if they already have a fix available.

---
To get good answers, ask good questions.