Service Manager / Service Center User Discussions
cancel

How do I customize the format for auto complete on the Affected Service field

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. erbian Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

How do I customize the format for auto complete on the Affected Service field

The auto complete for the Affected Service field in Incidents and Interaction displays five columns:

• Display Name
  • CI Identifier
  • Environment
  • Type
  • Config Admin Group

I would like to remove the Ci Identifyer and Environment columns.
How do I do that?

We are using Service Manager version 9.51.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
josh Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.
Solution

Re: How do I customize the format for auto complete on the Affected Service field

Those might be defined in your data policy for the device table.

To check, go to datadict, search on "device", then click the tab on the right labeled "Auto Complete Table Columns" and see if you find those columns listed. If they're there, you can just remove the ones you don't want. This would change the autocomplete columns for all forms referencing the device table, not just your SD & IM forms.

3 REPLIES
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How do I customize the format for auto complete on the Affected Service field

Hello erbian,
hope you are doing well.

After several attempts of isolating the form required in order to edit the columns as desired, unfortunately I could not get the specific table form (also known as "qbe") to modify.

Sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.

Best regards!

josh Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.
Solution

Those might be defined in your data policy for the device table.

To check, go to datadict, search on "device", then click the tab on the right labeled "Auto Complete Table Columns" and see if you find those columns listed. If they're there, you can just remove the ones you don't want. This would change the autocomplete columns for all forms referencing the device table, not just your SD & IM forms.

Valued Contributor.. erbian Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Thanks a lot. This fulfilled our needs.

/Erik