Do you have feedback on our new interface?
Do you have feedback on our new interface? Let us know HERE
Outstanding Contributor.. nicnictout Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

opcle does not start defined script

Jump to solution

Hello,

i have a policy that works perfectly for years. Now for an unknown reason, it is launched randomly.

This is a policy that use a script defined in "program to execute" and go read the logfile after.

The issue is that script is not called, and log is not read every 10min as specified in policy, it start at random period without any logic.

I tried to remove and deploy the policy several times, start the tracing on agent process, but traces sizes reach Gb without any policy iteration, so nothing is logued. System.txt is empty obviously...

I don't know what more to check, if anyone has an idea or tips that could lead me to a clue, it will be greatly appreciated :)

Thx

OML: 9.21

agent: 11.13.007

Policy is deployed on OML manager itself.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: opcle does not start defined script

Jump to solution

Well i finally manage to solve my issue, this seems an opcle bug.

after stopping the process and cleaning all logfile policies, i deploy its one by one and now it's running perfectly.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: opcle does not start defined script

Jump to solution

Well i finally manage to solve my issue, this seems an opcle bug.

after stopping the process and cleaning all logfile policies, i deploy its one by one and now it's running perfectly.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.