Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
UFT Practitioners Forum
cancel

Can't see into the Smart PropertyGrid by Visualhint.com

Bruce Brennan
New Member.

Can't see into the Smart PropertyGrid by Visualhint.com

We are unable to use QTP 9.2 with the .NET Add-in, within the 3rd party, .net Smart PropertyGrid made by VisualHint.
Can't see into or act upon controls within this PropertyGrid.
Instantiating this object using the Set method does not work and the Virtual Table option fails when grid is resized.
Can you provide a method to see into the Property Grid?

Need hooks into the Smart PropertyGrid by Visualhint.com

As anyone had any success with automation controls within the Smart PropertyGrid by Visualhint.com
I am not able to see or act upon the basic controls within the 3rd party, .net Smart PropertyGrid made by VisualHint.
Can’t get state of checkbox with a cell

Instantiating to an Object using the Set method doesn’t seem to work and the Virtual Table option fails when grid is resized.
Any help to fix this in QTP or suggestions I could make to our development team is welcome.
Thanks
Bruce
2 REPLIES
Nicolas Cadilha
New Member.

Re: Can't see into the Smart PropertyGrid by Visualhint.com

Bruce,

whatever the issue is (or "was" since it makes some time now), I will be happy to help you with QTP and Smart PropertyGrid.Net. You just have to contact me through my helpdesk at visualhint.com.

Best regards,

Nicolas Cadilhac
VisualHint
UchihaItachi
New Member.

Re: Can't see into the Smart PropertyGrid by Visualhint.com

If you do whatever you can but even can't make it, just consider to change a property grid component, there are tutorials for using property grid, don't worry and take your bold try.