Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
UFT Practitioners Forum
cancel

Chrome - QTP 11 - Values are fetched with additional spaces/tabs/linefeeds

lokesh8008
Contributor.

Chrome - QTP 11 - Values are fetched with additional spaces/tabs/linefeeds

Chrome - QTP 11 - Values are fetched with additional spaces and tabs which causes the strcomparison to fail.

This is happening only in chrome and its working fine with Internet explorer.

I have installed all the chrome patches, but still its happening in the same way. 

Whether this version of QTP support chrome to this extend only or else this is an dev issue specific to chrome browser?

Can anyone explain me how to handle this situation because the values are looking akward with spaces/tabs/linefeeds in

the left, right and mid of the values..? currenlty I am handling with multiple replace functions to remove all spaces,tabs and linefeeds but is quite hectic..