Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
VM Explorer Practitioner Forum
cancel

vmxservice consuming 100% cpu

Highlighted
LiorG
New Member.

vmxservice consuming 100% cpu

Hi everyone.

I am using trilead for more than 2 years, and it was always a trustable solution.

Lately i am experiencing problems with utilization of cpu. after 24-48 hours since the service is running with no backup in the background the process is climbing to 100% cpu usage and remains there. Only restarting the service solves the problem for anothe 24 hours.

I am using trilead on Server 2008 r2 SP1 64 bit, no changes were made lately to this specific server.

During the appereance of the problem described I was using version 6.0.011. After that, i upgraded to 6.1.2 but the problem remains.

Any ideas will be apreciated 

1 REPLY
MichaelFunke
Micro Focus Expert

Re: vmxservice consuming 100% cpu

This is not a known issue.

To further analyze this, we need to take a deeper look into your environment and analyze logs.

The best is to handle this within a support case.

A support case can be opened here: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport -> Submit Requests