Maintenance is complete- We've moved from the saas.hpe.com domain to softwaregrp.com click to read more
As part of our journey to complete our separation work and our future integration with Micro Focus, we've now updated our domain for the community. This is an interim step, which will be followed by a series of future update / improvements: - Piloting Idea boards - Refreshing the entire UI. (more to come later) - and more
Quality Center / ALM
cancel

All Unanswered Topics

Subject Author Views Posted
Trying to create a query clause according to the documentation here: http://admhelp.microfocus.com/...
48 yesterday
I've seen many different 'answers' to this, none of them complete. This is my current code for my ...
21 yesterday
I am running UFT automation test from ALM through Jenkins. I have created a job and associated Alm ...
43 Thursday
I have two different query in HP ALM, but i want to merge and get it into one. I am not that good i...
35 Thursday
Hello,   After I apply patch 5 to my 12.20 Base ALM instance, I am trying to log into a few proje...
43 Wednesday
Hi, guys!   How can I retrive Run ID for an automated test case with vbscript from HP ALM?  
36 Wednesday
Let's say you have quite a few ALM/QC projects in your organization.   Let's say you are awar...
40 a week ago
Hello All,   From past few days we see ALM.exe taking more memory in our servers. we are runninn...
56 a week ago
Someone please help me to get the folder hierarchy for test plan in HP QC. I am only getting the ch...
58 a week ago
I'm trying to setup ALM synchronizer 12.55 with VSTS (cloud), and even applying the suggested solut...
48 a week ago
Hello, I have an application that is currently in production and a new release is currently under ...
58 2 weeks ago
Hello, in the 12.5 version of HP AlM we create test cases of type "Business-Process". There are so...
42 2 weeks ago
Hi, I want to add the following text to the description of a test case by default. So when a QA an...
65 2 weeks ago
Hello Friends, Can someone please help meout? Its bit urgent and i would be thankful for this. In...
65 2 weeks ago
I have created two IE window one for selecting range from 1-10 and another for folder name text box...
36 2 weeks ago
I've been given a task to create a button function in the Requirements module to produce a .CSV fil...
55 2 weeks ago
Hi all, can anyone tell me how to access ALM data using REST API? Is there any apex code example (s...
41 2 weeks ago
HI ,  I need to filter data for multiple test cycles using the query parmeters in excel report .  ...
47 2 weeks ago
I have to update test execution status in HP QC ALM 12.53 using Rest API   Hardcoding the existin...
84 2 weeks ago
Good Day, When a new user logs on to a project and opens the Defect Module they are faced with a d...
67 3 weeks ago